Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Creative Space - In a Basket

My creative space this week has been in a basket.










I carried it around with me and finished my shadow scarf.  I just think this is the cutest idea! It's by Noreen Crone-Findlay over at Hankering for Yarn on Bliss Tree.

Also out of the basket, I finished up the Dinosaur shirt for the grandson--got all his toe nails embroidered on; and actually worked on the center block of the rooster quilt I'm doing for my husband. It's Maggie Walker's Country Journal. I've been working on it for years and have promised myself that I'd have it done by his birthday this August. This block is the last rooster to do. I've got all the rest done. The background on this block is pretty well done, and I'm almost up to the rooster itself. Plus there's one other block after this one that's a strip with a ton of berries on it. The members of my quilt group have all been assigned the task of major nag to be sure I come through.

Handy little basket! Now don't forget to stop over at Kootoyoo and check out all the other creative spaces!

1 Comments:

At 22:46 , Blogger Cherie said...

If only all my goods and chattels would fit into a lovely basket ;) Love your projects and blog, thank You for visiting me downunder ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home