Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Volunteer Day

Spent the day today at Kitten Rescue and the Library volunteering. Shelia and I got lots of little problems looked at for the end of the year closing of the KR books. Finished searching a huge lost book list at the library so think we're getting caught up a bit there.

Steps: 6376
Not too bad a number I guess. I think I forgot to close the pedometer so that it would start tracking steps for a while, but I'm not sure. Spent 2.5 hours at the library and most of that was searching for books on the bottom shelves, so I feel like I got a lot of exercise squatting and standing. Stopped and took another picture of my two weird growths on may way out of the driveway this morning. Didn't look like they had changed. I'll keep checking every couple of days.

Here are pictures of the translucent thing and the toasted marshmallow looking thing. I still have no guess what they might be:




Creativity Today: The closest I came to doing something creative today was to take pictures of the weird things above; straighten out a few things in the books at Kitten Rescue; and stop at Sue's Quilt in Time and buy some fusible for a project I'm going to try and get people to do tomorrow when they come to be TroubleMakers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home