Saturday, February 06, 2010

A Dinosaur and a Shadow

Yesterday I worked on Reid's dinosaur shirt and almost have it finished. It just needs toe nails on it's back leg. I keep putting it off because I'm not getting the toe nails just the way I like. I keep telling myself that it's just a t-shirt and it's going to be out grown if I don't hurry, so hopefully I'll get them done today. I think he's come out really cute. I may undo his tail and lengthen it a bit. We'll see.

Then I started on this Shadow Scarf by Noreen Crone-Findlay over at Hankering For Yarn on Bliss Tree. What a great pattern she's written! And the scarf is so fun! I can hardly wait to get it finished. It's coming along quite quickly, too. I'm hoping to be able to wear it a party tomorrow.

Today I'm on my way to the library to volunteer at the Friends of the Library monthly book sale. That should be fun if I don't come home with half the books. I love volunteering at the library. My usual job is to hunt down lost or missing books. It's fun when I find them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home